1. Maintain or lose weight – Last month I gained 5 pounds, so in my 5th month of pregnancy I need to be more disciplined and less lazy.
2. Make $1000 on top of regular income – This means focusing more on my money making extracurriculars. I just signed up to become a Jamberry Consultant, so adding this extra income stream should help my goal more attainable.
3. Pay off remaining debt – We have a bit of debt from surprise expenses last year, so this month our goal is to pay it off.
4. Post daily – Last month I wanted to post 5 out of 7 days, which between two blogs, was rather easy to do. This month, I'm going big!
5. Organize coupons – With the insanity of an 18 month old and a pregnancy, my coupon binders have gone amuck. This month I really want to get the organized, so I can save even more!