I gave it a go over the holidays and absolutely LOVE it!
- All you do is go to walmart.ca and click on grocery.
- Shop for your groceries (seriously! Your fruit, veggies, frozen stuff, dairy, bread, etc.) and load up your cart like you would in any online shopping.
- Once your cart reaches $50 you qualify for the grocery pickup.
- Go through the normal checkout process, choose the store you want to pick up your groceries from and then choose the hour inwhich window you want to pick up.
- Pay and your done the online part!
When the pick up time comes, you simply go to your chosen store and find the Pick Up parking (these spots are clearly marked and close to the doors).
- Once you park, call the number located on the Pick Up sign - it's so big you won't have to get out of your car!
- A delivery person will bring your groceries out to you and pack them into your car!
- You sign a little device to say you got them and you're on your way!
You don't even have to get out of your car!
There is a $3 service fee, but that includes the delivery, loading of your car and all the plastic bags needed to pack your groceries.
Now, for savvy shoppers like me, it's important to note that you can also price match! There's an online link with a form to fill out for each product. Unfortunately, they do not accept coupons...yet.
Still not sure if it's for you? Well, Walmart is offering customers $40 for using the service four times in January!
If you use the service four times in January (How many of us don't spend $50 four times on groceries in a five week period?) they will give you two $20 gift vouchers in February that can be used until April 30th, 2017!
Even after considering the four $3 service fees, you still come ahead with $28 to spend in the future! How awesome is that?
Ready to save on your groceries?
Head over to Walmart.ca and start shopping now!