| || |
SFI is totally free and offers a great way to earn some extra money.
This is pretty much the way I earn with them each month:
1. Direct commissions (my biggest source) – When you refer people to SFI or Tripleclicks and they make a purchase off of Tripleclicks, you earn a commission from their purchase. Each item has a commission value, which is divided up to the various parts of SFI. You get 45% of the commission value (CV) of the product bought by your referral.
2. Co-Sponsor commissions – Each affiliate has a sponsor and a co-sponsor. You sponsor the affiliates you refer and can get co-sponsored affiliates through auctions, earning rank and contests. You earn 15% of the commission value of each product bought by your co-sponsored affiliate.
3. Sales – I am an ECA on Tripleclicks (moneysavvyme) and I sell my own products. Most products I give 50% of the value back to Tripleclicks to be used towards the commmission value of the product. While you can choose 15%-50%, I chose the higher amount to give people more incentive to buy my products. You can also sell as an individual by redeeming a tcredit for each item you list.
4. Executive Pool – Each month I make sure that I achieve at least Executive Affiliate level. This gives me shares in the earnings of Tripleclicks as a whole. If you achieve Team Leader status, SFI matches the shares of all the people who are Executive Affiliate 2s (meaning they have achieved this status more than once) in your downline.
5. ECA Referrals – I have referred a few ECAs (business/people who sell products on Tripleclicks) and as such, I earn 10% of the commission value of each product that they sell! I also got 100VP when their first product is approved.
You can also earn through theSFI pay-per-action (SFIPPA) program. Basically, you can earn up to $10 for each qualified person that you refer – but they do not become part of your downline, meaning you are not their sponsor.
This is a great option for people who are good at recruitment and don't want to put in the effort of leading their own team, but it's not for me!
So there you have it! You can also check out http://www.unioneconsumatori.org/sfimg/3-step-plan-video/ for more information on how SFI works!
You can sign up here, or send me an email at email@example.com and I will send you a registration link that includes a unique giftcode that will give you extra reward points at Tripleclicks (you must sign up through the link provided in the email).
I'm so happy you stopped by my site, and you will be too!
My name is Elena and I am here to guide you in saving more, living on less and finding new ways to earn extra money on the side!
One Income Dollar
Canadian Budget Binder
Canadian Dream Free at 45
Fabulously Broke in the City
Give Me Back My 5 Bucks